Where Have I Been?

Hello all!

It's been a bit over two months since I've been on here, and I've been promising a blog for a while, so finally - FINALLY - let's catch up.

Most of the past two months has been spent working on a screenplay writing project. That is, I accepted a contract to write THREE 90-PAGE SCRIPTS in about 6 weeks...

Whew! It has been crazy! In between that, I've had my classes and been attending lots of events promoting my books. I've met a lot of wonderful people and gotten some truly lovely feedback from my wonderful readers. I truly appreciate all the emails and reviews!

Also, because of the rapid nature of my recent contract, I have only slightly worked on my personal projects - my sci-fi mashup, EVRISKON, and my play, CLUTCHING AT MY CLOTHES. I did start  a few short stories, including one that will be turned into a script for yet another project.

Over the summer, I'll be appearing at Sci-Fest, Texas Comicon, MonsterCon, and Alamo City Comicon! In addition, "Figuratively Speaking," the first episode from my movie, SANITARIUM, will be released as a comic on July 30th, and I will be signing copies at a local comic store.

There's also more big news, but I'll talk about that soon...

Finally, I am happy to report that over the past year, I've had over 4,100 visitors to my website and nearly 6,000 page views. SO, as a big THANK YOU for the one-year anniversary of www.cmbratton.com,  I am offering DISCOUNTS on two of my books through Kindle. Feel free to copy the codes below!!

PSYCH 101: ZOMBIE: enter code PNFDFPFB at checkout to get 35% OFF

(and this is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Psych-101-Zombie-CM-Bratton-ebook/dp/B00I9282WY/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1401638637&sr=1-1&keywords=psych+101%3A+zombie)

VIBRANTLY COLORED: enter code J7P5U8BK at checkout to get 50% OFF

(and this is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Vibrantly-Colored-C-M-Bratton-ebook/dp/B00IFB2O2S/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1&qid=1401638108)

I've got some wonderful writing experiences to share as well, so look out for the next blog, coming very soon.

cheers all!

PS The codes may take another day or two to get into the system.

Comments

Popular Posts